There are lots of things we love about summer: Warm weather, free schedules, days at the pool or lake, cookouts. In this episode we talk to families about using the margin in their summer to build their faith and relationship with Jesus!
Here’s some ideas on how to do that:
- Set spiritual goals and do them as a family. Plan to read a certain portion of the Bible. Memorize some scripture. Get involved in a ministry. Take a weekly media fast.
- Make attendance to church a priority.
- Finance special spiritual experiences.
- Consider starting a family worship time.
- Pray through a sunrise or sunset.
- Take a pilgrimage.
- Serve together.
We pray that you will make a plan to have a spiritually successful summer! Be Abnormal!