As we quickly approach Christmas, we wanted to help out our listeners with ideas of gifts to give the teens and young adults in their lives. They always love cash, but here are a few other ideas:
- Family Games: Nothing creates fun and family bonding quite like a good game night. Some favorites of the teens in our lives are Exploding Kittens, Bananagrams, Apples to Apples, and Poetry for Neanderthals. We did an entire episode on family game night (episode 25) so go check that out for more ideas
- Portable Phone Printer. Here is a link to a great one that get’s great reviews!
- Reusable Water Bottle.
- An Event or Destination Gift
- Crocs and Fun Socks. We personally like Happy Socks.
- Art Supplies.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker. There are lots of options out there. The JBL Flip is a good value meets quality option.
- Gift Cards with a purpose
- Baby Yoda. This is the way!
We hope this list has given you some great ideas and a little bit of joy. Merry Christmas and Be Abnormal!