As we raise our children, we have to realize the REAL goal is getting them to love and serve Jesus as the Lord of their life. To do that, we need to learn how to partner our family with the Good News of Jesus.
In today’s episode, we talked about some practical ways to partner:
- Practice faith-filled prayers.
- Discuss responses to church services we attend.
- Make non-church friends a welcome norm in our homes and lives.
- Make sure your children know and can share the message of salvation.
- Create opportunities to serve as a family.
- Pray together as a family for your children’s future ministry opportunities.
So start those discussions, pick an action step, and Be Abnormal!