This week we are taking a break from our podcast but we will be back next week with a great interview episode. We have some other great episodes coming up in the future as well about communicating with your child and what they need to communicate to you!
Over the course of the last forty weeks, we have covered a lot of content. We encourage you to look back over our archive and check out some of the episodes you have missed. One of our greatest goals is to give practical resources for parents to lead their children and their families closer to Christ. To do that we have reviewed several books. Here’s some of those books and their corresponding episodes:
- 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke – ITN Episode 1: Raising Abnormal Kids!
- Growing With by Kara Powell and Steven Argue – ITN Episode 3
- Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by R.C. Sproul, Everybody Always by Bob Goff, and Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends – ITN Episode 4: The Curious Case of Family Devotions
- Enemies of the Heart by Andy Stanley – ITN Episode 5: Monitoring Your Heart
- Who Do You Think You Are by Mark Driscoll – ITN Episode 24
- What He Must Be…If He Wants To Marry My Daughter by Voddie Baucham – ITN Episode 29: This One Goes Out To The One I Love
So this week, check out a book, listen to a podcast you missed, lead your family… and until next week, Be Abnormal!